*Meeting Now Fully Subscribed*
Entry can only be guaranteed to those who have pre-booked.
We invite you to the launch meeting of the Campaign Opposing Police Surveillance (COPS).
Thursday 27 February 2014, 6.30pm
- Imran Khan, solicitor to Doreen Lawrence
- Lois Austin, Youth Against Racism in Europe and Socialist Party
- Harriet Wistrich, solicitor to eight women bringing legal action against the Metropolitan Police Service
- Dave Smith, Blacklist Support Group
- Robbie Gillett, Drax protester
- Helen Steel, one of the women who is suing police over undercover relationships
Unfortunately, Baroness Lawrence is now unable to attend.
Diskus Conference Centre, Unite House, 128 Theobald's Road, Holborn, London, WC1X 8TN
Free admission. Places are limited, so please book by email to email@example.com
Further information: http://campaignopposingpolicesurveillance.wordpress.com/
[The image in this article is the logo of the Campaign Opposing Police Surveillance. It is the word "COPS" in capital letters, with a palm print in the centre of the "O".]